[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/thomas-waller-f2.jpg”]
Enjoy getting to know Tom Waller, DC, who is bringing his dynamic and passionate energy to reigniting a chiropractic renaissance in the UK. Tom is active in practice, in education, and politically. He is an executive board member with the United Chiropractic Association in the UK, and travels around the world to share with his profession and being able to help lead doctors and students to a true chiropractic focus.
He’s highly involved with the Axiom event in Amsterdam, the Barcelona Homecoming, and the Edinburgh lectures. Tom is busy, and he still makes room for more opportunities to change lives, speaking throughout the chiropractic world. His favorite topics are motivation, public speaking, and doing what can be done to improve the future of chiropractic.
He holds regular monthly philosophy events in his area and helps students find the foundational principles of chiropractic. Get to know Tom, and you will be inspired to focus more on TIC.
You can find out more about Tom and his exciting chiropractic offices at www.epochcentres.co.uk
You’ll enjoy more than 25 awesome speakers like Tom at Mile High 2018 in Denver, August 16th to 19th. Register now to enjoy significant savings on your registration. The investment will increase December 31st, but don’t wait to register. Hundreds of chiropractors have already registered themselves and their staffs, and seating is limited! So go to www.milehighchiroregistration.com right now and get yourself and your team registered. You’ll save a bundle and ensure that you have seats at the event!
See you a Mile High in August!
Question of the day: “How can chiropractic be of further agent of social change?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- How did you find your way into chiropractic?
- We talk about seeing people 5 years out and not doing chiropractic, How do we shift that?
- Can you tell us more about Axiom?
- What is going on with chiropractic politics in the UK right now?
Follow Thomas Waller:
You may also like these episodes:
- Heidi Farrell: Creating Outstanding Team Members
- Joe Borio: The Future of chiropracTIC is in our hands
- Joel Kinch: Changing the Landscape of Chiropractic
- Dan Lemberger: Asks about the why behind Mile High?
- Daniel Knowles: Mile High podcast launch