From a Mile High to South America, we catch up with Lou Corleto, bringing Chiropractic around the world in this fun episode. Rise up to 5,280 feet and join us at Mile High. Grab your seats before December 31st and save at www.milehighchiroregistration.com
In this episode, we discuss chiropractors recommitting to TIC. Focusing on empowering the people they serve to grow and awaken their consciousness and move towards true healing and wellness.
Dr. Lou Corleto travels the world and is one of the few chiropractors that has actually delivered adjustments on all seven continents. When you are around Lou, or hear from Lou, his words and his example act to remind you of your own inner greatness and what is possible for you and for everyone. I sincerely recommend you connect with Lou through this podcast. Dr. Corleto is the epitome of a vitalistic chiropacTOR hot certified high-performance coach, retreat facilitator, adventurer, and author. In this podcast, you will reconnect the heart and soul of chiropracTIC.
Dr. Lou is giving away a free copy of his book, Healing versus Curing to people as a gift while resources last. Here's the link, enjoy it here, and we look forward to seeing you at Mile High, August 16th to 19th.
See you a Mile High in August!
Question of the day: "How can chiropractic be of further agent of social change?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
Questions I asked:
- Where you are and what are you up to?
- What does people recomiting to TIC mean to you?
- What program are you doing?
- Can you tell us more about your favorite qoute?
- Tell us more about the book that you wrote?
- Can you give a explain more about Healing Vs Curing?
- Giving away a free copy of my book (physical or electronic) and a couple companion videos too at this link for next 2 weeks.
You may also like these episodes: