Mile High will offer up to 17 hours of continuing education. The main mile high program hours includes 8 hours of continuing education program. There is an additional processing fee of $50 if you desire continuing education credit. This is the only needs to be added 1 time and will cover the processing for all continuing education segments. There are 4 hours of Record-Keeping program (9AM-1PM) and 3 hours of CPR training (2PM-5PM) on Sunday, which can also be added to your registration if you choose to attend that program.
If you choose to attend. This would bring the total up to 17 hours. You must check with your individual state board if CPR will qualify for continuing education. Every state is different. Mile High will NOT have the information available for you.
– Energetics in Biologic systems and Chiropractic Practice
– Adjusting the Future: Giving the Gift of Life to Future Generations
– Immunity & the Global Burden of Vertebral Subluxation
– Strengthening Our Future
– Animal Chiropractic – Art, Science and Philosophy
– THE BIG IDEA | Chiropractic Clarity & Certainty in Practical Assessment, Treatment, & Communication
– Chiropractors Who Care Too Much
– Getting you out of the Pain Matrix
Awesome Documentation – Tell Your Patient’s Story – Michelle Wendling DC & Roxanne Wagner DC
Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, British Columbia, Newfoundland, Ontario, Quebec
Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin