The Mile High Weekend is an annual event that brings together chiropractors and their teams from all over the world to learn more about the philosophy, art, science, and business of Chiropractic. Much effort is being made constantly to steer Chiropractic away from the time-tested basics of the profession. Mile High is a gathering of doctors who wish to transform the integrity of Chiropractic back to its former stature and make a larger impact on their practices, their communities and the Chiropractic profession.
Mile High gives you the opportunity to hear more than 25 fabulous speakers, meet chiropractic teams from all over the world and enjoy an amazing time in the Colorado Rocky Mountain summer
In past years, those who attended have raved about:
• The tremendous amount of content offered by speakers who are leaders in chiropracTIC.
• Continuing education they actually wanted to attend and had fun doing.
• Special discussions and gatherings held over the entire weekend.
• Learning proven strategies to deal with common problems and take their practices to the next level.
• The connection, community and relationships they established with other chiropractors and their teams.
• The fun they had at the luncheons, social time and the themed after-party.
6:30 PM: Registration opens
6:30 – 8:30 PM: Meet and Greet Happy Hour
8:30 PM: Opening Welcome and First Speaker session
11:00 PM: End of Evening
7:30 AM: First Speaker and CE Session
7:30 am – 12:00 pm: Speaker sessions
12:00 PM: Breakout Sessions
1:00 PM: Lunch
2:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Speaker sessions
7:30 PM: Q&A PANEL
7:30 AM: The Chiropractic warm up/workout
8:00 am: 2-hour breakout Team Training for Your Team
8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Speaker sessions
12:00 PM: Breakout Session
1:00 PM: Lunch Break
2:30 PM – 7:00 pm: Speaker sessions
8:30 PM: After-party
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM: “Four Decades of Strategies for Delivering the Extraordinary“ with Donny Epstein
9:00 AM: Documentation CE
2:00 PM: CPR CE
9 AM – 5 PM
A magical day with one of chiropractic’s living legend and masters Philosophy, art, science including healing communications, objective outcomes, pediatrics, practice success, including around the table and hands-on. Join Donny as he shares a gold mine of wisdom!
This event is about harvesting wisdom for greater chiropractic mastery