JAY KOMAREK has been in family practice for 35 years. The focus of the care he has been delivering in that time centers on restoring mental, emotional and physical well-being in order to optimize human potential. This is achieved through the delivery of chiropractic care with the intent of clearing the nervous system of imbalances that are the result of traumas in all their varied forms. The role of chiropractic is one of restoring balance in the human body in order that the inherent-intelligence-within may function without interference. Jay has had the opportunity to take care of thousands of people and animals during his career, and is privileged to witness the benefits of this type of approach. He teaches programs on adjusting and philosophy of healing at several chiropractic colleges as well as delivers guest lectures around the country.
Jay has been adjusting animals since 1977. He has worked with veterinarians around the country providing care for equine, canine and feline clients. He has provided care for thousands of animals and has been featured on the “Today Show”, radio and in numerous magazine articles. In addition to delivering care to his clients, he teaches animal adjusting at chiropractic colleges around the country and speaks to groups on the natural health care of animals. He is a founding member of the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association.
* Graduate of Western State Chiropractic College, Portland, Oregon
* Graduate of the Princeton NLP Institute, Princeton, NJ
* Graduate of the American Acupuncture Association, Kansas City MO
* Graduate of the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
* Certified Animal Chiropractor
* Producer of “The Fine Art of Rapport”, a communication video for Healthcare Practitioners