[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/barbara-loe-fisher.jpg” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
One of the world’s greatest advocates for health care freedom is Barbara Loe Fisher, though many are not aware of her accomplishments. As she reveals in this podcast interview, the National Vaccine Information Center, of which she is the president, would have folded a long time, ago if not for the support of chiropractors. Barbara began her advocacy for vaccine safety after her own son experienced challenges due to a vaccine reaction.
She was introduced to chiropractic by Larry Webster, often referred to as the father of chiropractic pediatrics, and is a very strong advocate and supporter of chiropractic. Barbara and her family have received chiropractic care themselves, every week for many, many years.
In this episode, you’ll hear some hot topics relative to health care freedom of which it is vitally important for you to be aware. This hard-hitting interview will give you vital information about advocacy, safety and sources where you can get even more information, to make you a well-informed consumer.
It’s so incredibly wonderful that he National Vaccine Information Center is supporting Mile-High 2017. They have our undying gratitude, and it’s going to be awesome being with them as the event.
Mile High 2017 in Denver is less than 30 days from now, August 17th-20th. You definitely do not want to miss out on the best Chiropractic event ever, so if you haven’t made reservations for yourself and your staff, do it right now before the event sells out. Just go to www.milehighchiroregistration.com to register. Also, be sure to reserve your hotel room, so you can stay right on site for all the exciting events, networking and fun. You can reserve your hotel rooms at www.milehighchirohotel.com.
[images style=”0″ image=”https%3A%2F%2Fmilehighchiro.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Ftweetthisbutton.png” custom_width=”Y” width=”277″ custom_width_val=”90″ align=”left” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ left_margin=”90″ right_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
– Dan Lemberger
Question of the day: “Are you concerned about healthcare freedoms being taken away?” Please let me know in the comments.
Questions I asked:
- When did you begin your advocacy for vaccine safety and informed consent rights and why?
- What is the National Vaccine Information Center?
- What is the most important thing that parents who are facing vaccine decisions for their children can do?
- There are vaccine laws in every state but most states also allow exemptions to vaccination. How easy is it to get a vaccine exemption?
- How can people become more involved in defending their right to make voluntary vaccine choices for themselves and their children?
- NVIC.org (This is NVIC’s main website – largest and oldest non-governmental website providing vaccine information on Internet)
- NVICAdvocacy.org (This is the NVIC Advocacy Portal, a free online vaccine choice communication and advocacy tool that provides registered users with information on pending vaccine legislation and electronically connects users with their own state and federal legislators so they can take action)
- TheVaccineReaction.org (The Vaccine Reaction is an online weekly journal published by NVIC promoting an “enlightened conversation about vaccination, health and autonomy.”)
Follow Barbara Loe Fisher:
You may also like these episodes:
- Daniel Knowles Mile High Extravaganza
- A Very Special Interview with Dr. Richelle Knowles DC
- Cornell Zeus Cornish: Yourself and Win the Marathon [Podcast]
- Patti Giuliano: Living the Chiropractic Family Lifestyle
- Restore or Reorganize