[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/frank-ju-main.png” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
A few months ago, I met one of my new favorite people in chiropractic and who’s not a chiropractor. Frank Ju discovered chiropractic, as so many do, via his own life changes for his health and well-being, and it has set him on a path of contribution and service to the chiropractic profession, particularly those focused on a subluxation-centered practice.
I know you’ll enjoy listening to this podcast episode where you’ll first get to know Frank Ju in terms of his experience in finding chiropractic through the world of therapeutic chiropractic and finding the true principle through some of our friends. Grab your mile high registrations for 2017 early and save while you can at www.milehighchiroregistrations.com
Since creating a platform for electronic records that is on the newest technology, they have done some amazing things with vitalogics to create a platform for data collection that can be incredible contribution to research, marketing, and validating chiropractic. To date, they have over a quarter million case files of data that could be accessed to securely create a database for research.
Being that we’re focusing on research as one of the highlights of Mile High 2017, this is big news. Furthermore, discussing the ways to keep patient data secure and utilize technology to work efficiently is particularly of interest during this episode.
Question of the day: “What do you enjoy about using instrumentation?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your background so people get to know who you are.
- How did you get involve with Vitalogics?
- Tell me a little bit about the technology and the research that you are working on?
- What does Vitalogics do to help people be more efficient in the office?
- Andy Roberts
- Shawn Dill
- Liam Schubel
Follow Frank Ju:
You may also like these episodes:
- Frank Hahn: The Man Behind IFCO TV
- Joe Fiorino: The Chiropractic Kid Vision
- Phil McMaster: It’s as simple as that
- Jack Bourla: Social Change and Chiropractic
- Heidi Farrell: Creating Outstanding Team Members