- Cornell Zeus Cornish
Enjoy this real world practice success and impact message from Cornell Zeus Cornish one of my favorite people in chiropractic. A few years back, I heard Zeus speak at an Amped conference in Breckenridge and his authenticity and heart blew me away. I am extremely excited he will be joining us at Mile High this year, August 18th - 21st.
This life university graduate from 2010 first started in Colorado Springs, and then him and his wife moved to Desoto, Texas, just outside Dallas. And he shares his story of initially struggling, and now, four and a half years, going extremely strong with two offices making a big impact in their community.
The heart of his message: be yourself and be confident in who you are. He shares how when he shifted to being his original self, and focusing his heart and hands on the right mindset, it shifted his practice.
Him and his wife Teandra are both chiropractors practicing together, and they've learned how to improve their work/home life split and balance to enjoy their practice and their family, and be successful as well as serve the community at the same time. A great real world inspiration to anybody.
In this episode, you will learn why Zeus considers himself a Tortoise, and how it's important to run your own marathon.
- Cornell Cornish
Question of the day: "What are things that you do to help you be able to serve people to your best ability?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
Questions I asked:
- How did you find you way into chiropractic?
- what are some things that is helpful to people in the dynamic of a family running chiropractic office?
- What do you tell to people not to give up in their first year in practice?
- Can you share us about being a Dynamic?
- What are the couple things that you focus on?
- Tell people about the things that you do in your community?
- What do you want to leave as an advice to observe?
You may also like these episodes: