[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/jacob-sims-main.png” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
We must inspire chiropractic’s future. If humanity is going to have chiropractic as a healing art, named as such, it depends on what we do now. Mile High is based upon the foundational values of our philosophy, and looking towards the future by growing a new breed. This is why I really enjoyed catching up with Jacob Sims in this podcast, and I know you will too. Mile High registration rises up. Join us August 17th to 20th, 2017 at www.milehighchiro.org/pre-register
Jacob Sims has been in practice for 10 years, has two practices running in Montrose, Colorado, and his wife is a second generation chiropractor. In this episode we discuss leadership in chiropractic from within your practice and outside your practice. Strategies and tips for maintaining positive thinking inside and outside of the office.
And, most importantly, discussing helping people get the message of chiropractic. Some keys that you will like from the episode are how important it is to stay service oriented, help people with excellence, and that chiropractic is enough, no need to add anything more.
We are Grateful that Jacob Sims is along to fight the good fight, and give his best to his patients, his practice members, as well as the community of our profession to help how TIC looks in the future.
See him at Mile High in 2017! Read his full bio here.
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-1.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-3.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Download as MP3 by Right clicking here and choosing “save as”
Question of the day: “How important is research in chiropractic?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- What does leadership in chiropractic mean to you?
- How do you maintain positive thinking?
- How do you get people to understand the message of chiropractic?
- What advice would you give to chiropractors or chiropractic students?
Follow Jacob Sims:
You may also like these episodes:
- Jacob Sims: Inspiring Chiropractic Future
- Dana Pittner: Building a world class team of chiropractic professionals
- Pam Jarboe Marketing and Branding
- Curtis Fedorchuk: Raising The Research Bar a Mile
- Bill Decken 1969 New York Mets
- Mile High 2016 Highlight Reel