[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/brian-dooley-main.png” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
There are many people that receive titles and accolades as heroes in chiropractic and there are many unsung heroes that help tremendously… Brian Dooley is one of those chiropractors.
For those that like delving deeper into philosophical concepts. This will be a favorite mile high episode. Remember mile high registration is going up December 31, raise up your altitude and join us at mile high August 17-20th www.milehighchiro.org. Dr. Brian Dooley is a Sherman College of chiropractic graduate who practiced for nine years after associating for two years, who now teaches philosophy at Sherman college. He is quite knowledgeable not only when it comes to teaching the philosophy but also living it at Sherman college. He teaches philosophy to chiropractic history, patient education, and communications. He is also part of the Academy of chiropractic philosophy teaching post graduate program through Sherman and the genius behind the practice success program that Sherman college offers students.
This makes them integral to the future of chiropractics, which is its students and also to help chiropractors that do not have a firm philosophical footing to gain more certainty in that area through the ACP program.
You can find out more about Dr. Brian Dooley here
Also, we highly recommend you learn more about the Academy of chiropractic philosophers.
Thank you for listening and watching the Mile High podcasts. Please subscribe on iTunes and leave us your feedback
Question of the day: “What is your favorite chiropractic philosophy philosophical text?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- How did you end up being involve teaching at Sherman?
- What are you teaching at Sherman?
- Knowing the philosophy, how would we impact the person in daily practice?
- Do you have a favorite chiropractic philosophy book or text?
- What is the chiropractic principle?
- What would take the chiropracTIC to the next level?
- What is the ACP program?
- What is the Practice Success Program?
Follow Brian Dooley:
You may also like these episodes:
- Srideep Musuvathy: Central Pattern Generator Neuroscience
- Dr. Krista Burns: Positioning Yourself As A Chiropractic Expert
- Frank Ju: Data Efficiency and Research
- Frank Hahn: The Man Behind IFCO TV
- Joe Fiorino: The Chiropractic Kid Vision