Being a Speaker at this year’s MILE HIGH is an opportunity to showcase your TIC ideas, vision and philosophy to an audience of your peers. Whether you’re a seasoned doc, a first-year chiropractor or a student, we know you have an idea and point of view worth spreading!
This year’s competition will be separated into two divisions: the general Doctor Competition, and a Student Competition.
For more information please refer to the instructions below!
How to Apply:
You must fill out the entry form in its entirety, which includes attaching or providing links to:
1. Your WHY—why would you be a good speaker
2. Your WHAT—give us a brief overview of what you might speak about
3. A video of you presenting
Consider these questions when you fill out the entry form and submit your video:
• What is the #1 thing you want the audience to take away from your talk?
• What makes your talk new/innovative/important?
• What makes you uniquely qualified to share this idea?
You don’t have to have professional speaker experience to enter the audition contest for MILE HIGH! Give us your best short video, and if selected we will reach out to you.
MILE HIGH focuses on AUTHENTICITY, CONGRUENCE & CONTENT. We look for people who will share their heart and soul in regards to the foundational principles of TIC.APPLY NOW
Don’t want to audition yourself but you know someone who you think will knock it out of the park… share this post to their page or group.
We look forward to receiving your entree