[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pam-jarboe-main.png” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
Why do chiropractors struggle with marketing and sales? This is a prime question for the whole profession. In this episode we catch up with Pam Jarboe after her Make Your Impact program to discuss this important topic. Catch more of Pam Jarboe at Mile High, August 17th – 20th, 2017. Grab your seats before the price rises up www.milehighchiro.org
Find out more about Dr. Pam Jarboe here. After knowing Dr. Pam Jarboe for over 20 years I will gladly say that she is the real deal when it comes to authenticity in regards to sincerely loving chiropractic and chiropractors and wanting them to do well. You can trust that when she’s giving her gifts she’s giving her absolute best to help you serve better She has fabulous information in her blog and podcast as well as her Make Your Impact Facebook group.
Extremely excited for what she has to share at MILE HIGH, as I know that the audience is going to absolutely love her content. If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe to us on iTunes and share this episode with your colleagues and friends.
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-1.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-3.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[four_fifth_last][bullet_block style=”size-16″ small_icon=”15.png” width=”” alignment=”left” font_size=”16″]
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Download as MP3 by Right clicking here and choosing “save as”
Question of the day: “What research would you like to see done in chiropractic?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- Why do chiropractors struggle with marketing and sales?
- How do you create messaging?
- How to Create a brand bible?
- What are the three key aspects to any practice?
- What is essential in the Stages of practice?
Links and people mentioned:
Follow Pam Jarboe:
You may also like these episodes:
- Curtis Fedorchuk: Raising The Research Bar a Mile
- Bill Decken 1969 New York Mets
- Mile High 2016 Highlight Reel
- Dave Tran: Going From the Classroom to Practice
- Michael Sontheimer: Leading Chiropractic World Dominance
- Tate Gentile: Changing the Conversation from Pain to Neurology with Technology