[full_width][images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/srideep-main.png” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
I predict this will one of the most listened to podcasts in the history of Mile High because it is a vital topic in neuroscience and neurophysiology. Srideep Musuvathy studied electrical engineering at University of Southern California and was introduced to the chiropractic as a healing art by receiving data of unfiltered electromyograph readings from a CLA Insight Millenium on Networks Spinal Analysis patients. Join us at Mile High, August 17th-20th, 2017, register today at www.milehighchiro.org.
His first review of the data, having never seen a chiropractor or known about network, found in his first review that mathematically a wave was moving through a person’s spines and was something that he had never seen before. Since that time, he has conducted mathematical research on patients receiving Networks Spinal Analysis Care and published papers relative to Central Pattern Generators, coherence, energy, systems theory and reorganizational healing. In this podcast, we discuss how the body heals, the challenges of conducting research on such a complex phenomenon, the evidence of a person’s body increasing their organization through chiropractic force applications specifically Networks Spinal Analysis, and the related science. For those that can put their scientist hat on in terms of thought, they will find this fascinating.
You can read more about the research that Srideep conducted in the resources below. As well as an incredible video that shows how the electromyograph readings from an insight subluxation station to the person’s body and how mathematically a wave cannot be faked.
A central tenant of chiropractic philosophy is the Triune of life, Intelligence, force, and matter. And that disease is nothing more nor less than a lack of organization or order. The total being is either in orderly, organized harmony, or in disorder. To see mathematically the nerve system show greater levels of organization and coherence is landmark, not only for chiropractic, as a healing art, but also neuroscience and neurophysiology. Enjoy this Mile High podcast and check out the additional references on this material.
Question of the day: “What are some of your favorite research or science facts relative to chiropractic?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Questions I asked:
- What is your personal connection to chiropractic?
- When you first saw the Electrical Data, what was it and what was interesting to you?
- You participated in research relative to the central pattern generator but where did that start?
- What is a central pattern generator?
- What is a standing wave?
- what is a traveling wave?
- Can you say anything significant about standing wave and traveling wave?
- What is the biggest challenge in this kind of research?
- From an engineering standpoint, what does coherance mean?
- How should people look into this in a scientific standpoint?
Follow Srideep Musuvathy:
You may also like these episodes:
- Dr. Krista Burns: Positioning Yourself As A Chiropractic Expert
- Frank Ju: Data Efficiency and Research
- Frank Hahn: The Man Behind IFCO TV
- Joe Fiorino: The Chiropractic Kid Vision
- Phil McMaster: It’s as simple as that