Dr. Brookh is a visionary and thought leader devoted to cultivating local and global healthy family dynamics. Her goal is to help parents end self-criticism and replace it with presence, confidence and purposeful actions that lead to desired outcomes. Through her experience as a chiropractor, working mostly with babies, she learned the value of impacting children’s lives at an early age. Her tireless commitment to teaching her clients about validating each other and finding answers that work for their families, will ensure strong generational bonds that strengthen families and communities all over the world. As a proponent of taking responsibility for our own actions, her motto is “It all begins with us.”
• Book author and workshop creator, The Envelope System: Create your legacy through letters to your daughter.
• Creator and leader of Femelle (Monthly membership Club for Mothers): uncover the joy of your life while making plans that honor yourself and your family.
• Co-owner of Precision Chiropractic, earned her Bachelor of Science Degree and Chiropractic Doctorate from Palmer Chiropractic University System in 2001. Dr. Brookh has earned additional diplomas in the health industry and is trained in Intermediate Level Personal Coaching, EFT (Tapping aka Emotional Freedom Technique), Craniosacral Therapy Level IV and other healing methods.
Dr. Brookh was raised in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and moved to the US in 1994. She currently resides in Green Bay, Wisconsin, with her husband, Dr. Dan Lyons, their two teenagers, and sweet Golden Doodle named Sophie, (watch for Sophie in the background of Dr. Brookh’s video messages).
Recognition & Accomplishments
• 2018 Family Recognition Award in honor of Drs Dan & Brookh and their 2 children, for their long term, nonprofit volunteer work as a family, May 2018.
• Co-host of What’s Your Holistic Lifestyle Show March 2018-present
• Encompass Board of Directors 2009-2015
• Service League Green Bay, Chair for Rummage and BELK Books 2007-2012
• Publisher of the Apples Family Magazine, (previously N.E.W. and Fox Valley magazines) 2007-2014
• Professional Women’s Networking WINN, BNI Past President, and is active in a variety of writing, coaching and social groups.
• Professional Cheerleader CFL RedBlacks (previously the Rough Riders) Public appearances, performed for 25,000 fans 1991-1994.
• ECG Tech 1992
• White water rafting guide, New World Rafting 1989-1990
You can learn more about Dr. Brookh Lyons by visiting www.drbrookhlyons.com and by searching Dr Brookh Lyons on Instagram or Facebook