I love seeing a new grad come out and start on fire right out of the gate! Ryan Bones in Idaho is just one of those doctors.
Mile High tickets are rising and hotel rooms are diminishing! Grab your seats now at www.milehighchiro.org/pre-register and if you have not grabbed your hotel room, I highly recommend you do it at www.milehighchirohotel.com
This South Dakota born fired up chiropractor settled in northern Idaho after graduating from Parker University and shares some very authentic insights about going into a town where he knew no one and opening up a practice three months later with getting 100 people pre scheduled for initial exams. He is a two time Ted Ex speaker, and focuses on practicing chiropractic straight. In this humorous and thought provoking episode filled with inspiration and practice tips, we discussed authenticity and individuality and practice, interpersonal communication of chiropractic, and ChiroSushi, which he is now the president of. Talking about going full out! During this interview, you'll learn how being authentic and computing and communicating well are two of the most important factors to being successful, not only in practice but in life.
I am sure you will enjoy this podcast and may this inspire you to change more spines, lives, and minds for the better through chiropracTIC
Question of the day: "How important is research in chiropractic?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
Questions I asked:
- What brought chiropractic into your life?
- How did you end up in Northern Idaho?
- What makes my practice different?
- What is something that I would like to see more of in chiropractic?
- What do I see for my future in chiropractic?
Social Media Links Mentioned:
Follow Ryan Bones:
You may also like these episodes:
- Jonathan Chung: The Upper-Cervical Spine And Concussions
- Steve Tullius: Seeing Miracles in Chiropractic
- Patrick Gentempo: Philosophy, Practice Success, and Chiropractic Politics
- Judy Nutz Campanale: Making Chiropractic Philosophy Practical
- Mile High 2016 Highlight Reel
- Jacob Sims: Inspiring Chiropractic Future