Dr. Rhea Komarek wants you to know something very important... YOU MATTER! Also, love matters, and you can take the next steps forward and share your message. Last year, Dr. Rhea was one of the winners of the Mile High Speaker’s Contest, and she absolutely brought a wonderful love message to the stage. Her presence throughout the weekend was filled with love too, as she does! In this incredible podcast episode, the topics include the force behind Love Bomb, moving forward with a vision and the importance of focusing on love over fear. Following an innately driven life-path is center to Dr. Rhea’s life, as you’ll hear in the podcast.
Today's consciousness is moving toward the “we” connection and collaboration. This is a central aspect of chiropractic; helping people have connection as compared to disconnection. Through Love Bomb, You Matter Women's Groups worldwide and so much more, Dr. Rhea is finding courage and taking steps to further her vision. She’ll inspire you to further your vision too!
If you haven’t registered yet for Mile High 2018 in Denver, August 16th -19th, you need to act right away. The early bird savings go away on December 31st, so get yourself and your team registered now at www.milehighchiroregistration.com. Commit to rising up a Mile High and higher, and save a bundle on your registration!
Question of the day: "How can chiropractic be of further agent of social change?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
Questions I asked:
- What drove you to make a film?
- How did you get so obsessed with the idea of choosing Love over Fear?
- How does that relate to being a chiropractor?
- How did touring the film inspire you to create the MY Love Bomb Program?
- Where do the You Matter women's groups come in?
- How do you determine what your next steps are, and where do you find the courafe to actually take those steps?
- What would you say to someone who wants to find the faith to take their next step?
- How can people get invovled with Love Bomb?
You may also like these episodes: