[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Phil_McMasterphoto.jpg” width=”500″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[images style=”0″ image=”https%3A%2F%2Fmilehighchiro.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Ftweetthisbutton.png” custom_width=”Y” width=”277″ custom_width_val=”90″ align=”left” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ left_margin=”60″ right_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
– Phil McMaster
Thrilled to share this podcast episode! I know you are going to enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed recording. Phil McMaster is the current president of New Zealand chiropractic college, has taught philosophy at that school since its inception, served as the chair of its Board of Trustees and is also a Sherman College graduate. Read his full bio here
We discussed a full range of chiropractic material from what it takes to start a school to daily rituals for practice success. Dr. McMaster is an incredible resource of information running a successful family subluxation centered practice for 30 years. Currently the New Zealand chiropractic college is thriving so much that they actually have to close off enrollment due to so many applicants! I call this a quality problem. In fact they are doing so well that their model is being duplicated with the opening of her school and Australia based on their own institution.
This episode really solidified for me how much of a shining light the New Zealand chiropractic college is in the chiropractic profession.
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-1.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[images style=”0″ image=”https://www.milehighchiro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Untitled-3.png” width=”200″ align=”center” top_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
[four_fifth_last][bullet_block style=”size-16″ small_icon=”15.png” width=”” alignment=”left” font_size=”16″]
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Download as MP3 by Right clicking here and choosing “save as”
[images style=”0″ image=”https%3A%2F%2Fmilehighchiro.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Ftweetthisbutton.png” custom_width=”Y” width=”277″ custom_width_val=”90″ align=”left” top_margin=”0″ bottom_margin=”0″ left_margin=”90″ right_margin=”0″ full_width=”Y”]
– Phil McMaster
Question of the day: “If you could do anything in chiropractic and new you wouldn’t fail what would you do?” Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
In this episode you will learn:
- While we are all just a bunch of vibrators.
- Skills needed to transition to life in Spartanburg from New Zealand and New York.
- Current research on subluxation in New Zealand Chiropractic College
- How a decision over a couple of beers can change a nation?
- What constitutes a true chiropractic pioneer student?
- The height of the highest mountain in New Zealand
- The importance of having fun in practice.
- Rituals for success…
Questions I ask:
- How did you get started in chiroptactic and in your practice?
- What would drive a person to gvie their dream practice and run a chiropractic school?
- Can you share about how the school started?
- Who are you biggest insipartions or mentors in chiropractic philosphy?
- What do you see as the core chiropractic principles?
- ChiropracTIC and chiropracTORs play a pivotal role in the interconnection of life and the planet; can you share something about that?
- What are you favotire books or resuorces for people getting started in chiropractic phylosphy can utilize and access?
- What are some rituals or thigs that you do daily?
- What is the highest elevation in new zealand?
People and Organizations Mentioned:
- David Koch
- Thom Gelardi
- Reggie Gold
- Heidi Haavik
- Dan Murphy
- Jim Steiner
- Joe Strauss
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
- The Chiropractor’s Adjustor 1910 by DD Palmer
- Ageless Body Timeless Mind by Deepak Chopra
- Contemporary Chiropractic Philosophy by David Koch
- Chiropractic Outside the Box by Joe Strauss
Follow Phil McMaster:
You may also like these episodes:
- Jack Bourla: Social Change and Chiropractic
- Heidi Farrell: Creating Outstanding Team Members
- Joe Borio: The Future of chiropracTIC is in our hands
- Joel Kinch: Changing the Landscape of Chiropractic
- Dan Lemberger: Asks about the why behind Mile High?