- John Burroughs
Community is an essential principle for healing and for chiropractic. So often, chiropractors practice as lone wolves and are disconnected from community. This fun episode with Dr. Melissa Longo, hailing from Canada, addresses the importance of connection and community.
It’s incredibly great speaking to doctors on this podcast every week. What’s even better is that more people love chiropractic more and more every year.
Dr. Melissa practices out of her home and is raising her two kids. She has a community called Rockstar Doctor Moms and does a podcast by the same name. She is super-focused on helping people live authentic professional and personal lives.
This episode deals with marching to the beat of your own drum, creating a practice that reflects the authentic you, and defining your success. Practice is not cookie cutter. It is about you dynamically, authentically living your real life and serving real people with the best love, respect, and compassion possible.
Enjoy this fun, heart-centered episode and check out Dr. Melissa Longo’s website here.
Question of the day: "How can chiropractic be of further agent of social change?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
Questions I asked:
- Why do you like the qoute "Leap and the Net will appear"?
- How did you find you way into chiropractic?
- How did you set up your life and chiropractic?
- What are some of the challenges that you see women chiropractors encounter?
- What are the things that can help people balance their work and life?
- How do you help find defining success for them?
- Tell us why the qoute Keep Calm and carry on" important to you?
- What do you think is the most important thing for new graduates getting into practice?
Resources or Links Mentioned:
You may also like these episodes: