In this episode we deliver some valuable information on an important topic for chiropractors... MONEY! Dr. Daniel Bai gives us a lesson on the relationship between sales, money and successfully running a service based healing business. Join us at Mile High, August 16th - 19th 2018. Register before September 30th and save 50% from the at the door registration rate. www.milehighchiroregistration.com
Every time I see it, it makes me sad. Someone who has the most powerful healing art on the planet in their hands and yet can't make a living at it, or is unable to communicate the value of it in such a way that they end up putting other things as a priority for the patients. Ultimately if your service is going to improve their life, they need to have a transaction with you and decide to receive your service. It’s your moral and ethical obligation to do that with excellence and not roll the dice with their health by not having the tools and skill sets to communicate clearly.
In this episode, I get asked some very important questions such as Why do docs have such a poor relationship with money? How did you get into teaching people how to "close" and what does "close" it mean? What does the Business have to do with the Practice? You talk about SALES a lot, aren’t you afraid people will think you're a sleazy salesman?
We discussed the relationship between sales and philosophy, How the subluxation centered can be profitable, what makes people BUY chiropractic, How to not get chiseled, and so much more. Enjoy this episode and have a healthy relationship with money.
Rise up to Mile High in 2018, August 16th-19th. We'll see you on higher ground. Reserve your seats before September 30th and save. www.milehighchiroregistration.com
Question of the day:Why is it important to be in financial exchange for the service you deliver" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
- Why do docs have such a poor relationship with money?
- How did you get into teaching people how to "close" and what does "close" it mean?
- What does the Business have to do with the Practice?
- You talk about SALES a lot, arent you afraid people will think you're a sleazy salesman?
- hat are some keys that people can take away from this podcast?
Links and Resources:
You may also like these episodes:
- Cathy Wendland-Colby: Women As Connected, Powerful Leaders [PODCAST]
- Richelle Knowles: Chiropractic Philosophy, Science, Art, Politics and Philanthropy [PODCAST]
- Brian T. Lumb: Develop a much stronger level of courage [PODCAST]
- Cornell Zeus Cornish: Yourself and Win the Marathon [Podcast]
- Patti Giuliano: Living the Chiropractic Family Lifestyle