- Jack Bourla
There has been some tremendous shift in the chiropractic institution, like Chiropractic College West in the bay area. They have, in the last few months, added a new clinic director, as well as philosophy chair and president. Today, we catch up with the dean of clinics, Dr. Jack Bourla, about happenings at Life West, especially relative to the location analysis and correction of vertebral subluxation.
Registered for Mile High and streaming access for the last fives years at www.milehighchrio.org. Reserve your seat before the end of the year to save and rise up August 16th to 19th to Mile High.
Dr. Jack Bourla is a 1997 chiropractic graduate and graduated as valedictorian of his class. He's received numerous awards and recipients and has been in private practice in Redwood, California since 1998. He serves presently as the president of that international federation of chiropractors and organizations, and now serves as a dean of clinic for Life Chiropractic College West. At Mile High, we couldn't be more happy with this choice for our chiropractic institutions, and it is a clear message from the institution to a clear focus on subluxation analysis. Dr. Jack catches up with some very exciting things going on at Life West that I know our listeners will find as a new light on the west coast for chiropractic.
Enjoy this episode and subscribe to the Mile High podcast.
- Jack Bourla
Question of the day: "How can chiropractic be of further agent of social change?" Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes...
- The study of philosophy is a lifetime endeaver - R. W. Stephenson
- I will do all that I can to make sure that we can locate analyze and correct vertebral subluxations at minimum
- The IFCO is for one thing, which is allowing the detection analysis and correction of subluxations to occur
- You can't be everything to everybody you have to be something to somebody
- Define what you're going to do and who you are going to serve
- "It's the relationships with people and allow you to be more successful"
- This is just what the body does when it's working properly
- Chiropractic has profound effects when applied properly for the right reasons
- We should be proud of being separate and distinct rather than trying to blend in
People and Organizations Mentioned:
- Mind Virus
- Shawn Dill
- Marc Swerdlick
- BJ Palmer
- Mile High
- Berkshires Philosophy Event
- Dynamic Growth Australia
- Sherman Chiropractic College Lyceum
- IFCO Global Summit
- Liam Schubel
Follow Jack Bourla:
Phone Number: (650) 365-1473
You may also like these episodes:
- Heidi Farrell: Creating Outstanding Team Members
- Joe Borio: The Future of chiropracTIC is in our hands
- Joel Kinch: Changing the Landscape of Chiropractic
- Dan Lemberger: Asks about the why behind Mile High?
- Daniel Knowles: Mile High podcast launch
Christie Kwon at Mile High!
Grateful for the people behind the foundation for vertebral subluxation research. So often people that do real work to move our profession forward are not noticed. Dr. Kwon Is one of those unsung heroes.
Since this weekend is the International Research and Philosophy Symposium at Sherman College it’s more than appropriate to acknowledge Christie for her work.
Enjoy this clip of her from MH and thank her for her work as executive director of the FVSR
Want more Christie Kwon and Mile High?
Gain streaming access at www.milehighchiro.org
#MH6 #getregistered #milehighmindset #milehighpodcast #soulsonboard #guarditbetter #thehighermyaltitudethebettermyattitude
See you on a higher ground!
Follow us on: